Welcome to Dalby Farm
If you are able to support us during this trying time, please consider a purchase from our Country Store (shipping/local contactless pickup), or make a donation to this GoFundMe Fundraiser started by my daughter.
Thank you for your support and please stay healthy!!!**
Miss our Ladies Fitness Club? We did too! Luckily our favorite certified personal and group trainer, Diana Kalivas is offering VIRTUAL ZUMBA classes! Sign up now!!
Dalby Farm is an educational, interactive adventure, open every year from May 1 – October 31. It’s great for day trips, scouts, camps, church or any group that is interested in animals or history. Our material is tailored to fit any age group.
In addition, we have many fun- filled seasonal activities to offer you:
- Spring Hatch Eggs-travaganza, offered only during May and part of June
- Informational Guided General Animal Tours
- 2-day ‘Life Cycle Enrichment Program‘
- Birthday Parties
- The Dalby Farm Experience Summer Learning Program for children entering K-8th grade
- Pre-K Encounter Summer Learning Program
- Open Farm Days: Bring the family, meet the animals and browse the farm at your own pace!
- Adult Fitness on the Farm; ‘ Ladies ‘Farm Fitness’ Club
- Special Events
- Spring Hatch Celebration and Mother’s Day Sale
- Autumn Craft Adventure offered during September and October only.
- Dalby Farm Country Store
- Country Christmas Fair, usually the first Saturday in December and held at the farm in our Country Store.