We would like to thank all of you for your help and support! It means a lot to us and we appreciate it more than we can say.
- Sheryl Pace and the students in her Art Club at the Scituate High School. They have spent many hours creating and painting the wooden figurines that we display at our Spring Hatch Celebration as well as at our annual Country Christmas Fair. Great job everyone!!
- Kathy Mealey and Mark Stephens from BILTMORE WOOL BARN, in Brewster, Mass., Thank you for the beautiful carded wool that we used during our summer learning program. If anyone ever has fibers that need to be processed or if you are wanting to buy fleece, roving or yarn,this is the place to go! You can reach them at 1 (508) 385-6114.
- Chick Fagan, Fagan Woodworking, Scituate
- George Denham, Norwood
- Pam & Dave Snell, American Computer Technologies, Marshfield
- Constance Lindner, Boston Globe Correspondent, Hingham
- Frank DeRubeis, Scituate
- Adrienne W., Scituate. who, as one of her Christmas gifts, asked Santa to make a donation to the farm to help the animals.
- Stephen, Debra, Shawn and Kyle Finn, Scituate
- Ed and Carol Perry, WATD 95.9 FM, Marshfield
- Something Sweet Baked Goods and the Talbot Family, Scituate, MA. Thanks Lisa for the yummy things you bake!
- Nonie and the ‘Fin, Fur and Feather’ Pet Stores, 409 Columbia Rd., Hanover, MA nd 503 Washington St, Quincy, MA. Thanks for sharing your knowlege with all of us!
- Alec Carstoiu and his family, Lisa and Nick, who requested that, in lieu of gifts, all of his birthday guests make donations to the Farm, to help with the care and upkeep of the animals.
- The Coffee Corner, Cole Parkway, Scituate Harbor. Thanks for all the ‘day olds’ that you so generously donate to the hens!
- Mickey and the gang at Cosmos Pizza, North Scituate Village. Thank you for always helping us promote our events! They have delicious subs and pizza too!
And a great big thank you to everyone who has shopped at our Country Store, celebrated their birthday with us, booked a tour, participated in our summer learning programs or has helped to spread the word about Dalby Farm!